The Murrysville Meals-On-Wheels program has no paid staff; it depends entirely on a team of wonderful volunteers graciously giving their time and talents to help their neighbors.
- A willingness to share one's time
- A natural interest and common concern to help people
- A warm friendly smile
- Work as a team from 8:15 to 11:00 a.m.
- Prepare hot and cold meals according to assigned menu
Drivers & Deliverers:
- Work as a team between 10:30 and 1:00 p.m.
- Deliver prepared meals to the clients houses
- Greet the clients and receive their thanks
- Pick out perishable supplies from a provided shopping list from participating groceries
If you are interested in joining our tremendous team of volunteers please download and submit our volunteer application.
Copyright © 2001-, Murrysville Meals-On-Wheels, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.